Our Technology iProfiles take customer intelligence to the next level. We deliver intelligence at a Corporate and Contact level to enable sales teams to be better informed and strategically advantaged to assist in a knowledge led sales development process.
If you sell complex solutions into enterprise wide accounts this is a service will assist your sales process and make marketing positioning more relevant.
Additionally our technology iProfiles will uncover the detailed IT Infrastructure including the software applications, hardware platforms, strategic drivers and projects affecting your potential clients purchasing options.
- Download a SAP Sample iProfile Here: Burberry Group Plc
- Download an Oracle EBS Sample iProfile Here: Northumbrian Water Group
- Download a Oracle EBS Sample iProfile Here: Scottish Water
iProfiles | delivering measurable sales & marketing intelligence and benefits
- iProfiles: provide management with and insight into markets and prospect accounts so they can continually refine sales and marketing strategy
- iProfiles: create an understanding of how key accounts operate at a strategic, departmental and contact level to assist in sales and marketing deployment and approach
- iProfiles: deliver technology deployed and IT infrastructure research to establish an IT and ERP footprint within each account
- iProfiles: proactively identifiy sales opportunities in existing and new accounts to inform account managers of sales issues, projects, opportunities and thereby deliver new business opportunities for informed and intelligent sales delivery.
Created as a method of delivering account penetration the iProfiles account profiling service is designed specifically for sales and marketing teams involved in high value, complex technology sales development.
iProfiles provides our clients with a highly informed and strategic platform to market, and sell, at the most senior level with the confidence of having a valuable tool to assist sales development at all levels.
Utilising a unique blend of in-house knowledge with desk, web and telephone research (primary and secondary levels) we deliver a detailed understanding of each organisation’s prospects business, technology deployed and key areas for ERP and technology investment, as well as defining the procurement process and IT strategy.
For further details please email email@example.com or call us on +44 20 3642 0322 (UK) or +1 786 2244 024 (USA)
Categorised in: Product News
This post was written by Paul Roberts