Data Gap Filling & Enhancement. Give your Business Data a make over. Global Software Leads can Provide a Data Matching Process and Enhancement Programme by Data Gap Filling your Business Database and also providing new Additional Data you may not have in the form of new Company, Contacts, Emails and Technology Installed Data.October 11, 2020 2:27 pm
Our Global Marketing Lists are all created through focused telephone and web based research supported by a Global database of over 800,000 companies in Europe and North America and includes a bespoke matching and data gap filling service.
We can processes for you business data and propose to do the following:
- Company Data analysis – Analyse your business database and report on any gaps identified such as address, Telephone, website etc.
- Enhancement of Business Data – Including providing data gap filling of any fields which are missing on your business database.
- Contact Field Enhancement – We hold many thousands of contact details including Job Title, Emails, Direct Dial telephone numbers.
- Technology Installed Data – As a technology list provider we can deliver and append a variety of major fields including (our most popular include):
- Software: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Infor, NetSuite, SAGE, ServiceNow, Workday, FIS Global, FiServ, HCM Software, Temenos, SAS, SS&C Technologies, Finastra, NCR, Coding platforms and more
- Hardware Infrastructure – Mainframe, Servers, PCs, Laptops and more
- Operating Systems – Windows, Linux, Apache, UNIX, MacOS, ShareWare, Android and more
- Networking & Storage – NetApp, Cisco, VMWare, pCloud, PureStorage, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dell EMC, IBM, Oracle, Seagate Technology and more
- With over 150 Technology fields to choose from we are sure to have the relevant technology for your database requirements.
Contact Global Software Leads.
If you would be interested in an initial data health check or would like to schedule a discussion about how we cab best assist with your business data analysis and enhancement plans please email us at email@example.com
Categorised in: Product News
This post was written by Paul Roberts